Handmade in Herefordshire these soft as soft reusable-able Bamboo Nail polish Wipes, make all the difference to your daily routine, plus no waste, just wash and reuse!
That’s a “tick” to do your bit for the environment
5 x black reusable nail polish wipes – the best way to start that repaint job – come in a handy carry bag.
Connect with our wonderful super soft bamboo face wipes
These are a lovely gift to send add to your hamper box along with other beauty products such as our handmade clay mask
More information why using bamboo is good for the environment , reuse is key
There are over 1000 species of bamboo. It is a type of grass and grows from it’s roots, when it is cut it quickly grows back with most species maturing in 3-5 years. This amazing plant grows in both tropical and temperate environments and is very hardy, not needing pesticides or herbicides to grow well.
Some facts about the sustainability of bamboo are:
- It requires no pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- It grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
- It rarely needs replanting
- It produces more oxygen than trees
- It plays an important role in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- It sequesters carbon dioxide and is carbon neutral
- It requires no irrigation
- It is excellent for inhibiting soil erosion
- It grows in a wide range of environments
- Its production into fibres has lower environmental impact than other forms of fibre, especially synthetic ones.